Topiom Rowing Machine With TM3 Monitor
From: $699.00 for 1 monthFREE Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
WHY you SHOULD buy a TOPIOM wooden water rowing machine?
Rowing is a great supplement to any program. As a low impact workout it’s easy on your joints so afterward you recover better for other sessions. 84% of the body’s musculature is in use during rowing, it burns more calories per hour than other commonly used aerobic workouts.
Unlike air-resistance rower being so loud or magnetic resistance rowers’ strokes being unsmooth/unrealistic, water rowing machine is becoming more and more popular among people who want to keep fit and have a healthy life. Wooden water rowing machine therefore becomes people’s first choice for their elegant finishing and solid/stable structure.
Topiom rowing machines are 80% assembled and shipped out into 2 packages, so you just need to assembly the rest 20%, normally it will take one person for 30 minutes
*Since the product is made of wood, there will be slight color differences and bug eye problems. If you mind please don’t place an order.
*If you are not sure of the battery model of the monitor, you can also contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing TOPIOM wooden water rowing machine will be a decision you won’t regret as we are firmly committed to provide our valued customers with ‘TOP quality. WOW experience’ service.
We are much more than a distributor/seller, we label ourselves as BRAND CREATORS. We believe that nowadays consumers’ purchase decisions, more and more, revolve around buying into an idea and an experience. That’s what we are aiming for!
We are on a mission to fuel a revolution of inner confidence, health and wellness.
- 14 days return with no costs onlt if it’s based on product quality
- Industry-leading “up to 5 years warranty” service
- Topiom-proud “Quick & Professional” customer support
Give Topiom a GO, give yourself a WOW!
|Dimensions||210 × 56 × 51 cm|
Natural Oak Wood, Natural, Walnut, Zebrano, Brown Dark, Golden Walnut